A few days ago I had the honor to be nominated for the Liebster Award. I want to thank Life With Sarcoidosis. Please check out their blog here: http://lifewithsarcoidosis.com/about/. I have see some blogs with this award displayed, but this is the first time I have been awarded and I am grateful.
To accept this award, I am asked to nominate ten bloggers and then ask them to do the same. There are also ten questions that are to be answered.
So, here are the ten amazing blogs that I nominate:
1. Aspire Well Being –http://aspirewellbeing.com/about/– Balance your body, mind and spirit
2. Behind the Lens: http://btlphotography.wordpress.com/– Beautiful and inspiring photography
3. Interesting Literature: http://interestingliterature.com/ – A Library of Literary Interestingness
4. Inspiration Energy: http://inspirationenergy.wordpress.com/- Be Inspired to Greatness
5. One Bridge of Hope: http://onebridgeofhope.wordpress.com/- A Mother and Daughter team together to help teens.
6. Out of Silence: http://outofsilence.wordpress.com/– See the world with their eyes.
7. World Music-The Music Journey: http://xworldmusic.wordpress.com/- Sharing music from all over the world-share peace1
8. The Presents of Presence: http://misifusa.wordpress.com/– An inspirational and uplifting blog.
9. Mindful Mod: http://mindfulmod.com/- A Mindful Approach to Modern Living
10. The Ramblings: http://torinelson.wordpress.com/- Humor in the Humdrum
Now for the ten questions I have been asked to answer:
1. How long have you been blogging?
As of November, three years.
2. Who do you write for? Yourself or an audience or both?
I write to share peace, love and joy with anyone who reads this blog.
3. How has blogging influenced your life?
I love that I am able to connect with people from all over the world with just words. I enjoy being able to rub keyboards with all the talented ones here.
4. Do you believe purpose is given or made?
My answer is from my favorite quote by Norman Mailer: I don’t think life is absurd. I think we are all here for a huge purpose. I think we shrink from the immensity of the purpose we are here for.
5. MAC OR PC?
I have had a PC forever and probably always will.
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
My first stop would be India and would love to live there for a while. Then travel the world.
7. What is your favorite film?
This is a hard question because I have a lot! But I guess to narrow it down, it would have to be Eat, Pray, Love.
8. What is truth?
When you speak from your heart.
9. A perfect world to you is?
NO MORE WAR! Everyone living in PEACE!
10. What advice would you give to other bloggers?
Be true to yourself. Don’t worry about what others think of what you are putting on your blog. We are all individuals and all have something to say. Freedom of expression is a beautiful thing.
So, awardees these same ten questions are to be answered by you and passed on to those who you nominate.
Have fun and enjoy!