I am grateful and honored once again that this blog has been nominated for another award. I would like to thank one of my friends in this blogging community One Bridge of Hope (http://onebridgeofhope.wordpress.com/), a mother and daughter team whose belief is that we all have the power to be ourselves.
One of the rules upon acceptance of this award is to nominate 15 – amazing, awesome, brilliant, beautiful, caring, compassionate, delightful, energizing, (you get the point) blogs!
The nominees are:
1. A Crafty Traveler http://acraftytraveler.com/
2. Jazzy Beat Chick http://jazzybeatchick.com/
3. Deny Designs http://blog2.denydesigns.com/
4. Meraki Inspiration Blog http://merakiinspirationblog.wordpress.com/
5. She is not a poet http://sheisnotapoet.com/
6. Jeff Moore-My Everyday Power http://everydaypowerblog.com/
7. The Year of Living Non-Judgmentally http://annkoplow.wordpress.com/
8. Picz Load http://piczload.com/
9. Namaste Every Day http://namasteeveryday.wordpress.com/
10. 219,000 Minutes of Emptiness http://moe219.wordpress.com/
12. A Lot on your Plate http://alotonyourplate.wordpress.com/
13. Careann’s Musings http://careann.wordpress.com/
14. Enjoy My Adventure http://enjoymyadventure.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/back-with-a-miracle/
15. Claire Atkinson http://clairejatkinson.wordpress.com/
If you would like to know about The Versatile Blogger Award, here is the link: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/
So, here are seven things about myself: (If you laugh at some, that’s okay-laughter is good for the soul!)
1. I like long walks and hate rude people.
2. If I could marry ice cream, it would be Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia.
3. I don’t eat animals.
4. My dogs are my best friends.
5. Love to help anyone I can.
6. Creating art using recycled materials makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
7. My parents are the best people I know.
****Bonus: I am grateful and honored to be a part of this wonderful blogging community. Everyone is talented and I love that there is an abundance of diversity here. Such a blessing! *****
I would like to thank One Bridge of Hope once again for this kind and gracious nomination!
Please take some time to check out the blogs that I have listed above.
Peace, love, blessings,