I’ve been awarded the Inner Peace and Sunshine Awards thanks to one of my blogging friends http://doncharisma.org/about/. I am honored and grateful, but I have to say that everyone in this blogging community is special and talented and I thank everyone who reads, follows and comments on my blog. Grateful to everyone for their support.
My awarder: http://doncharisma.org who inspires me. Thank you, I am honored and appreciate your kindness.
Directions to accept the Sunshine Award. All of you bring sunshine to my life.
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award- ‘who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
5. Write 10 interesting things about you.
Inner Peace Award
Section 1a. Directions for you to accept the Inner Peace Award
The only ‘rule’ for the Inner Peace Award is that you write a short piece on why you are accepting it.
I would suggest that you forward on to other bloggers who you think would like it, 3-10, it’s up to you.
Ten interesting things about me:
1. I love Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia ice cream.
2. I live to thrift shop.
3. I am happy when I find things other people throw away. (It’s like Christmas!)
4. Have a passion to help people whenever I can.
5. Grateful that I learn new things every day from different people I meet.
6. Enjoy creating art from recycled materials (mostly magazines).
7. I strive to help bring peace, love and happiness between all people.
8. Have two beautiful big baby pit bull doggies.
9. Have an awesome son.
10. Someday I would like to live in India for a year.
Here are the bloggers I am giving the Sunshine and Inner Peace Awards to (you can accept one or both):
Inner Peace Award
I am humbly accepting the Inner Peace Award because I love sharing the peace within my heart with anyone and everyone. I have been practicing Yoga for about four years and has helped me to find inner peace within myself and to see the beauty in the world even when it may seem ugly. We all have that inner peace within ourselves and can share that with those who need hope, love and encouragement. I pray one day that there will be peace upon the entire planet.
Everyone here has brought Sunshine and Inner Peace to my life and you all have already won an award.
Peace, love, bliss,