When Life is Gloomy, what do you do to turn it around?
Have you ever felt like life is stormy? That it’s not just the weather which is gloomy, but you yourself as well? What do you do about it?
- have a pajama day and stay home, not leaving the house?
- call a friend or family member?
- log in online and blog?
- search for a ray of sunshine amongst blog posts, emails or Facebook snippets?
- pick up a feel good book to read?
- choose to watch mindless television?
- reach out for some fur therapy from your pet or some hugs from friends and family?
- take a walk and get some endorphins moving?
- wade through the storm, allow the tears to flow and just be with the emotions?
- find an oldie, but goodie movie to lift your spirits?
- eat chocolate or some forbidden goodies?
- get dressed up and go out?
View original post 56 more words