Here is Something Good that I wanted to share from A Thousand Shades of Gray.
1. Oh, hell yes, from the Bloggess.
2. On Starting Over Again, from Lisa Congdon.
3. How Depression Serves Us on Elephant Journal.
4. I need to find a dance studio, stat: Watch this 2-year-old and her mom break it down to Beyonce on Hello Giggles.
5. You are not broken or in need of fixing, a beautiful poem on Many Voices, a Sounds True blog.
6. Wisdom from Thomas Merton,
To allow oneself to be carried away by a multitude of conflicting concerns, to surrender to too many demands, to commit to too many projects, to want to help everyone in everything is itself to succumb to the violence of our times. Frenzy destroys our inner capacity for peace. It destroys the fruitfulness of our work, because it kills the root of inner wisdom which makes work fruitful.
View original post 1,023 more words